Medical spas have grown exponentially in popularity and are popping up everywhere. With all of the different medspa locations to choose from in the Buffalo area, it may feel overwhelming to know which one is best.
While it’s true all medical spas offer skin and aesthetic services, not all medical spas are created and operate the same. So, how do you decide which medspa is right for you?
Keep reading for some insider guidance - and to see how Luminescence stands out from the others!
When searching for the medspa that fits your needs, consider asking the following 9 questions first:
1. Are there trained and experienced providers? Skincare is healthcare, so you should seek treatment from highly trained staff.
At Luminescence, our providers are Nurse Practitioners with years of schooling and training in medical aesthetics, so you can be sure you’re getting the right guidance throughout the treatment process.
2. Do they use cutting-edge technology? It’s important for aesthetic clinics to stay up to date on all the latest treatments and to adopt state-of-the-art medical technology.
At Luminescence, we offer a variety of highly advanced treatments with proven results including: Injectables, Chemical Peels, Laser Treatments, Microneedling, IV Therapy, and Skinwave Hydro-facials (just to name a few!)
3. Do they feature quality products? One of the best things you can do following any cosmetic treatment is to use quality skincare to maintain results.
Luminescence carries clinical-grade skincare products from a variety of brands such as Obagi, that have been medically tested and are safe to use on all skin types.
4. Do they offer the right services for my needs? Are you looking to plump your lips or get rid of forehead wrinkles? You may be a candidate for fillers.
Are you looking to improve wrinkles around the neck or get rid of acne scarring? Microneedling might be a good option for you.
Luminescence offers a variety of different injectables, facials (including chemical peels and microneedling), and other services depending on your aesthetic needs.
5. Are the services explained in detail? Before going through with any treatment, you should be fully briefed on the process including pre- and post-treatment instructions.
Our staff ensures that you are knowledgeable about the entire process and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We strive to educate our clients every step of the way!
6. How are the treatment plans created? Every person’s skincare journey looks different, therefore no two treatments should be exactly the same. Luminescence’s providers work with you to create a customized treatment plan made specifically with your needs in mind in order to give you the best results.
7. Are safety precautions taken? Your health and wellness are of utmost importance, therefore safety precautions should always be taken throughout the process. Our staff follows detailed safety guidelines to ensure your well-being and provide you with the best quality of care.
8. Are there any membership benefits? One of the best perks some medspas offer are membership benefits - to give you more bang for your buck!
Luminescence offers the Luxury Lifestyle Membership; Buffalo’s first and only luxury aesthetic membership. With three membership options to choose from, you will enjoy perks both in the clinic as well as at local shops in the area.
9. Do I feel comfortable throughout the process? Finally, and arguably most important, do you feel comfortable through the entire process? Our staff at Luminescence strives to ensure our clients feel safe and relaxed during their visits and truly get the “spa day” experience!
Based on the previous questions, it’s clear Luminescence checks the boxes for a truly great medspa. We’ve helped clients in the Buffalo area achieve their aesthetic goals with our cutting-edge treatments and experienced staff.
If you’re in the process of choosing the best medspa for your needs, then consider Luminescence Aesthetics! We believe great skin is always in!